Northeast Kingdom Chamber of Commerce Business Directory
Limelite Restoration Services
Limelite Restoration is a 24/7 emergency restoration service for fire/smoke/soot, dehumidification restoration, water removal, mold mitigation/remediation, catastrophic storm response, document drying/restoration, dryer duct/biohazard, rug & crime scene/vandalism cleaning. Limelite accepts and works with all insurance carriers and accepts most credit cards.
- WATER - Every year, one in five homes experiences water damage, and commercial, industrial and retail buildings are not immune to this damage. It is important to hire a certified structural drying service to not only ensure your building or room is dried properly but that it is safe to live and work in once the castastrophe has passed. Their certified and trained technicians will work to restore your damaged property (from humidity, microbial growth & mold), while preventing the development of future issues.
- FIRE, SMOKE & SOOT - While you may think that fire damage is mitigated once the blaze is extinguished, such damage can cause issues down the road. Smoke residue is quite acidic and cause surfaces to stain and corrode if not treated properly, even permeating crevices and cracks, causing significant problems and potential odor concerns. Limelite will also inventory salvageable and unsalvageable items during this process to make sure nothing is missed, as we care about your possessions like they were our own.
- MOLD - One of the biggest challenges relating to mold is not only getting rid of it but identifying and remedying the problem so it does not reoccur again. Our trained experts have the equipment, technology and cleaning systems available to remove mold and eliminate mold spores from traveling to other parts of your home or business.
- DOCUMENT DRYING - If you have paperwork that has been damaged by water, fire or mold, Limelite Restoration can help you restore these valuable documents.
- DEHUMIDIFICATION - Moisture-damaged spaces that are not properly dried, unfortunately, can result in mold growth and structural damage. The trained professionals at Limelite can remove standing water, stabilize the situation and provide proven structure-drying services. By the use of refrigerant or desiccant dehumidification, we can eliminate any further damage.
- HVAC & AIR DUCTS - We walk by them every day so it is easy to forget that heating/air conditioner & air ducts need to be cleaned like the carpets in your home or business. Contaminants like fungi, dust, bacterial and chemical compounds can collect in the duct systems and worsen allergies, migraines and asthma. Limelite uses state-of-the-art equipment to remove, find and clean these contaminants, not only improving your health but also helping the systems to run more efficiently.
- RUG CLEANING - Trapped-in dirt and stains not only can shorten the life of expensive rugs but make your home or business look less attractive. Most standard vacuum cleaners or shampooers cannot remove the bacteria, pet dander, pollen and microscopic organisms that the specialized equipment of Limelite can. Area rugs may even be able to be cleaned on site and our eco-friendly cleaners won't bother children or pets.
- DEODORIZATION/ODOR REMOVAL
- GRAFFITI REMOVAL
- CRIME SCENE & VANDALISM CLEANING
- BIOHAZARD CONCERNS
- DEMOLITION SERVICES - If you are looking to remodel or redesign your home or business, Limelite can assist you with your demolition needs, including trash & construction debris removal and temporary heat, if needed. The crew is extremely safety conscious and are fully insured.
- JUNK/DEBRIS REMOVAL - If you have an attic or basement like most people that is badly in need of hoeing out, Limelite can help you remove the junk and materials from your home or business and even help you donate salvageable items to needy charities and homes.
'When the unexpected happens, our family is there for yours."
This listing appears in these categories: Janitorial & Cleaning Services
Limelite Restoration Services
Summer & Grant Stelter
124 Leaf Hill Drive
Irasburg, VT 05845 Phone: 802-754-2353
Toll Free: 888-350-5544
View Larger Map
Receive information, events and special deals offered in the Northeast Kingdom!