Northeast Kingdom Chamber of Commerce Business Directory
This restaurant is a favorite for those traveling on Route 2 - truckers, snowmobilers, seniors, campers and visitors alike. It offers tasty and very reasonably priced family-style fare. It features a very friendly atmosphere and waitresses and plenty of parking.
A FAVORITE AMONG DINERS
Open seven days a week - for breakfast, lunch and dinner - the Mooselook Restaurant offers some of the best food around. The restaurant is very popular with seniors, due to its prices, portions and old-time favorites like chicken & biscuits, scallops, liver and onions, macaroni and cheese, red-flannel hash, meat loaf, .... on a shingle and tripe.
The Mooselook also features homemade soups, chowders, gumbos, bisques, baked beans and gravies as well as handcut and homemade French fries.
The restaurant offers specials on the following nights:
- Friday Night Fish Fry - All-you-can eat haddock
- Saturday Night - Prime Rib Night
- Wednesday - All-you-can-eat pasta night (spaghetti, chicken parmesan, lasagne)
- Sunday - Listed dinner specials
YUMMY HOMEMADE GOODIES
The restaurant also features fantastic homemade desserts, including:
- Grape Nut bread pudding
- Pies, including berry pies, cream pies (Boston, lemon meringue, maple cream, chocolate cream, coconut cream), maple pecan pie, peanut butter pie, Fruit of the Forest pie and salted caramel apple pie
- Ice cream puffs
- Strawberry shortcake
- Cheese cake w/wo strawberries
- Apple crisp & a la mode
The Mooselook also offers homemade muffins, doughnuts and eclairs.
The restaurant can also take big parties (up to 50), features takeout and welcomes truckers!
The VAST snowmobile trail is right on site!
- Sunday to Thursday - 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday - 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday to Thursday - 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday - 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
All major credit cards accepted!
1058 Main Street
Concord, VT 05824 Phone: 802-695-2950
View Larger Map
Receive information, events and special deals offered in the Northeast Kingdom!