MEMBER BENEFITS GUIDE
Nothing makes us prouder than hearing from our members that we have some of the best chamber benefits in Vermont.
The chamber’s already strong web site, nekchamber.com, underwent exciting design changes and improvements in 2016, making our chamber site one of the best in the state, and there is still more to come.
These web changes included great tech upgrades, even more beautiful photos and an extensive online business guide, with all of these features designed to drive more customers and visitors to our member businesses and region.
In addition to the many business referrals that our chamber members receive from our outstanding web site, many phone calls to our office and our brochure racks in the Green Mountain Mall, we also save our members lots of money through member-to-member discounts.
For less than what a cup of coffee costs per day, chamber members receive an extremely strong presence on our web site, significant marketing and networking promotion and access to discount plans for fuel, insurance, phone and office supplies.
BENEFITS OF NORTHEAST KINGDOM CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
- Receive more business from one of the region’s best web sites, nekchamber.com.
- Get added attention for your business or event through mentions on our chamber Facebook page.
- Place your brochures in the chamber’s brochure racks outside our office in the Green Mountain Mall.
- Receive discounts on needed services from your fellow chamber members, including fuel and office-supply discount plans!
- Promote your business through chamber inserts, bulk mailings and articles in our chamber e-newsletters.
- Sign up for insurance (Vermont Health Connect, dental, life/accident, vision and supplemental) with our trained staff.
- Schedule a meeting with clients or use the computers/Wifi in our Business Resource Room.
- Have documents notarized or approved for Certificate of Origination status.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
The Northeast Kingdom Chamber has developed an extensive 24-page booklet that outlines all of our benefits, called our Business Marketing Tool Kit. We urge you to use this booklet as a resource and contact us with any questions or for more details on programs or benefits that interest you. Clink on the link to view or print the document.