St. Johnsbury History & Heritage Center
The St. Johnsbury History & Heritage Center exhibits historic collections and conducts educational programs that portray the town's rich history. We are open June-September, Monday-Saturday; and October-May, Monday-Wednesday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
A network for young professionals living and working, in and around Vermont's Northeast Kingdom to provide valuable leadership, relationship and educational opportunities through collaboration with community partners. We are a non-partisan group aimed at promoting the needs of young professionals.
- To engage young professionals in leadership development;
- To assist young professionals in meeting their small business challenges and opportunities;
- Provide opportunities to network, bond and meet new people outside their workplace, both professionally and personally; and
- To attract, retain and ease the transition of young professionals into the region.
- We recognize the word "professional" to be inclusive, not exclusive, running the full gamut of available employment and traditional and non-traditional educations, all equally deserving of respect and critical to the long-term sustainability of our region.
- We recognize the word "young" to be dynamic, not static, and its regional understanding may change over time as the demographics of the region evolve.
For more information on how to get involved with the Northeast Kingdom Young Professionals Network, please contact Jenn Garand at the Northeast Kingdom Chamber at 802-748-3678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.