Northeast Kingdom Chamber of Commerce Business Directory
St. Johnsbury, VT
THE STATE'S ONLY GUIDED ATV TOUR SERVICE
NEK Adventures is a Vermont first! There's nowhere else in the state and very few places in New England that can offer what we can, truly becoming a part of the landscape, whether it's a dirt road, old logging road, or a wooded trail, this is an experience like no other! NEK Adventures gives you the opportunity to see Vermont sights that most will miss traveling by car. Scenic vistas, animals in their natural habitat, and the unspoiled beauty of Vermont's farm land.
Never ridden an ATV? NO problem!! Our experienced guides are ASI Certified and are extremely knowledgeable. With NEK Adventures, you’re in good hands! Our Polaris ATVs are safe and easy to operate, even for riders with no prior experience. Our guides will provide a fun and safe riding experience for all ability levels. Enjoy a day out on the trails and let us do all the work for you!
FAMILY-FRIENDLY & SAFE TOURS
NEK Adventures offers family friendly tours. Our tours are not fast paced; we like to give you plenty of time to enjoy the beauty of Vermont’s back country. We will stop as many or as few times as you wish; this is truly a customizable tour. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we'll do our best to deliver!!
NEK Adventures offers guided ATV tours during the spring, summer, and fall months on over 150 miles of trail in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. The trail system is managed by VASA (Vermont ATV Sportsman Association) with the support of local clubs. The trails cover offroad man made trails, 3rd and 4th class roads, old logging roads, and privately owned land. NEK Adventures will start your day with a training session that will cover ATV operation, rider safety, and rider etiquette. This training session will last approx. 30 minutes. After our training sessions it's off for a day of adventure!!
Most of your tour will be spent on Vermont’s beautiful and peaceful dirt roads, rolling past beautiful Vermont Homes and picturesque farmland, you never know what might be behind the next bend. Vermont is known for its outstanding views, and your tour will bring you to spots that are truly breathtaking. So get your camera ready to capture some Vermont’s amazing vistas from our unique vantage points! NEK Adventures will make frequent stops on the trails so you will find plenty of time to for photos, or just have time to take in the North East Kingdom’s splendor!
Guided Tours Include: ATV, Snack & Helmet
BIKE TRAILS IN NORTHEAST KINGDOM
NEK Adventures can help you with all your e-bike needs.
The Eastern Trek is home to Kingdom Trails, Burke Mountain and the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail, plus a number of other trail systems, each drawing visitors from all over New England.
- Burke Mountain - Burke, Vt.: Enjoy mountain biking, cross-country biking and the new Burke Bike Park while you visit Burke Mountain. Find everything from easy and flowy to a triple-diamond trail. Lessons and bike rentals available.
- Caledonia Trail Collaborative - Danville & St. Johnsbury, VT: Danville and St. Johnsbury are trailheads for this new multipurpose trail initiative. Enjoy a variety of biking trails, each approximately a mile and a half long.
- Kingdom Trails - East Burke, VT: Explore more than 100 miles of pristine, non-motorized biking trails. Kingdom Trails works with private landowners, businesses and agencies to create, manage and protect outdoor recreation and trails throughout the eastern side of the Kingdom.
- Lamoille Valley Rail Trail - St. Johnsbury, VT : St. Johnsbury is the trailhead for this four-season, 93-mile rail trail, stretching across the state to Swanton. Visit the pavilion, located on Bay Street, for picnic and biking amenities. More to come in the time to come!
- Noble Fox Farm Adventures - St. Johnsbury, VT: Sign up for a biking instructional clinic or tour of the Kingdom or nearby trail networks.
All Around Rental also rents snowmobiles (complete with helmets) for the half-day, full day and weekend.
This listing appears in these categories: Attractions,Recreation,Recreational Vehicle Rentals,Shopping/Retail - Complete Listings,Snowmobiles
1 Review(s) | Add Your Review
1763 Memorial Drive
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819 Phone: 802-748-7841
View Larger Map
Receive information, events and special deals offered in the Northeast Kingdom!