Northeast Kingdom Chamber of Commerce Business Directory
Bourne's Energy is a family owned and operated fuel company, established back in 1947. It is on the cutting edge of fuel and energy technology, a true innovator when it comes to green and "friendly" fuels. Bourne's offers a multitude of fuels that fit any residential and commercial need, while providing customers with reliable 24/7 emergency service and great sales & service of its products.
OIL & BIOFUELS
- In addition to providing traditional oil fuel, Bourne's features bioheat, a heating oil that burns and costs the same as fossil fuels but is much cleaner. Made from recycled restaurant oils and mixed with a traditional fossil fuel heating oil, biofuels offer a great and green alternative to customers.
- Propane, a byproduct of natural gas processing and oil refining, is not only a clean and abundant fuel but is affordable. It can be used in a variety of different ways, including in heating homes and businesses, agriculture and farming, pool heaters, outdoor heating, new construction projects, generators, appliances and fueling vehicles and equipment.
- Kerosene is a good option for those looking to heat their homes or businesses in zones, as you can heat various areas but not the whole structure, saving money and fuel. Kerosene burns efficiently and is a safe method of heat and less expensive than comparable propane or electric units.
- With more customers heating with wood pellets, Bourne's offers two locally sourced and manufactured wood pellets, both made in Vermont. With a low ash content and high BTU rating, this renewable and sustainable fuel has proven to be very popular with customers.
SALES & SERVICE
- It is important to note that if you need EMERGENCY SERVICE, you can call 800-326-8763, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Bournes has a contingent of fully licensed plumbers who offer tune-ups and service for all of its products. Customers can also easily set up auto delivery of their respective fuels.
Bourne's also sells and services boilers, burners, energy-efficient circulators, fireplaces and stoves, furnaces, generators, mini-split (heat pump & airc conditioning), pool heaters, space heaters, tanks, thermostats, water heaters and air conditioning units.
On the technology front, customers can remotely manage their fuel consumption, Co, water levels and smoke detection through Smart Home Solutions.
"I moved back to Vermont six years ago and bought a house. Bourne's has been my service provider since then for propane, heating fuel, plumbing repairs and furnace maintenance... I have been nothing but very pleased with your service. Your service technicians are polite, professional and thorough in their work. You have always been responsive when I have had to make a couple of emergency calls. I always recommend Bourne's when anyone asks me to recommend a heating or plumbing service. Keep up the excellent service. Also, I think it is wonderful how you support our community in various ways with your donations and support to our local agencies."
This listing appears in these categories: Equipment,Fuel,Plumbing & Heating
35 Main Street, PO Box 1385
Lyndonville, VT 05851 Phone: 802-626-9859
View Larger Map
Receive information, events and special deals offered in the Northeast Kingdom!